Is there an organization without technology challenges of one kind or another? We don't think so. At least we've never seen or heard of such a thing. If yours happens to fall into this category though, please let us know. We'd love to hear about it!
These kinds of challenges range from a vague sense that something isn't quite right, to a complete organizational disaster, where the entire staff is constantly spinning their wheels, where despite spending an incredible amount of time and energy, very little actual work manages to get done. Sadly and not uncommonly, this state of affairs can continue even after spending considerable sums of money on what seemed to promise to fix everything.
Just as a doctor becomes an excellent diagnostician through examining a broad range of patients with many different conditions, through hands-on experience working with just about all imaginable aspects of information technology, we've become experts at pinpointing where problems lie and exactly how they should best (and most cost-effectively) be addressed. The good news is that often seemingly impossible problems can be fixed through relatively minor adjustments.
If you don't happen to be in the as yet unheard of category of problem-free organizations, please get in touch for a risk-free, obligation-free chat where we can quickly run through your symptoms and see if there's something we could do to ease the pain.
Here's a brief overview of the experience we're drawing from:
- Application design and development
- Database design and development
- Website design and development
- Experience with applications and environments very large (70,000+ users) to very small (1-2 users)
- System integration (database to web, third party application integration, email integration, etc.)
- Infrastructure development
- Large and small scale data migration
- User support including managing support groups
- Contact Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Web Content Management (CMS) systems
- Expertise in cost-effectiveness
- System security and auditing
- Board presentations
- Experience developing and working with many different types of applications such as online application and review, workflow systems, AMS systems, chargeback systems, multi-media applications, ecommerce systems, recruiting systems, surveys, code generation, etc.